Pool Werks understands the importance of clean, clear and most importantly-safe water. Our highly trained and experienced technicians customize our services to each individual pool. Correct programs and practices will ensure the safety and comfort of you and your pool. Proper maintenance will also prolong the life or your equipment. Take the time to enjoy your pool and leave all the hassle and worry to us.
Weekly Service – This service performs 1 service per week on your pool. This is recommended for a pool that is used every day or has an average bather load.
Every Other Week Service (EOW) – This service performs 1 service every other week on your pool (Wednesday only). This is only recommended if you are very proactive with your pool and understand basic pool chemistry and proper chemical adjustments needed.
Every service we perform includes:
- Water Quality Analysis-test for:
- Chlorine/Bromine levels
- Cyanuric Acid
- Calcium Hardness
- Salt levels (if required)
- Balance pool water (chemicals charged as needed)
- Vacuum Pool
- Skim pool surface of debris
- Scrub tile line
- Clean pump basket
- Clean skimmer baskets
- Clean auto vac filter/Polaris bag and filter
- Brush pool walls and floor as needed
- Clean rails and slides as needed
- Activate and run all features for sanitation
- Check heater equipment and operations
- Check the following filters:
- Filter pressure
- Backwash sand filter
- Backwash and recharge D. E. Filter
- Exchange dirty cartridge(s) for cartridge filters – (at an additional cost)
- Fill chemical feeder system
- Receive custom chemical report after every service
New to your pool? We also offer a get to know your pool orientation.