Choosing the right Crystal Lake pool installation company to install your vinyl pool liner is an important one. Vinyl pool liner installation and replacement is a very detailed and highly-skilled craft. It takes precision to measure, cut, and fit your vinyl liner perfectly. We install only premium 27mil Ultra-Seam (no visible floor seam) liners, providing you with a beautiful, long-lasting pool liner for years to come.
Below is the process to install your new vinyl liner:
- Free site survey and quote – Every pool is different and we want to make sure we provide you with an accurate quote for the project.
- Measuring and fitting – Once you have accepted the quote, we will perform a measurement and fitting of the vinyl pool liner to your swimming pool. The pool must be drained and the existing vinyl liner will be cut away. Our technicians will measure all aspects of the pool and create a drawing to submit to our vendor. Once the drawing is computerized, we may have to come out to your Crystal Lake home to verify a few measurements. This is normal, as a pool has minor variables and this allows us to get a perfect fit.
- Delivery of your custom liner –Delivery of your liner usually take 3-4 weeks, depending on demand. May is the busiest pool liner season, as most people are replacing their liners at this time. Once the liner has arrived, we will call and schedule the installation.
- Installation –On the day of installation, we completely clean the bottom of your pool and prep it for drop in. Our technicians will hang the new liner and make adjustments for the proper fit. We install vacuums to pull the liner tight to the sides of your pool and remove wrinkles. We start by filling with water, securing and cutting the main drain. We then specify with the homeowner the level we need the water at to perform the next steps. The vacuum will be running during this entire process. At Pool Werks, we make sure you are well informed so you can keep your pool looking great for years to come.
- Follow up – After the water level has reached the specified mark, we come back out to remove the vacuum, install the stair strips, return plates, skimmers plates, and pool light rings. We restart your pool’s filter and pump system and get your swimming pool up and running.
Now is the fun part —jump in and enjoy the fresh new look of your vinyl; pool liner with the peace of mind that comes from knowing it was installed by the professionals at Pool Werks. Reach out to us today to learn more about what our pool liner company can do for you!