Vinyl Liner Installation
Choosing a company to install your vinyl liner is an important one. Vinyl liner replacement is a very detailed and highly skilled craft. It takes precision to measure, cut and fit your vinyl liner perfectly. We install only premium 27mil Ultra-Seam (no visible floor seam) liners, providing you with a beautiful and long-lasting liner for years to come. Below is the process to install your new vinyl liner:
- Free site survey and quote – Every pool is different and we want to make sure we provide you with an accurate quote for the project.
- Measuring and fitting – Once the quote has been accepted, we will perform a measurement and fitting. The pool must be drained and the existing vinyl liner cut away. Our technicians will measure all aspects of the pool and create a drawing to submit to our vendor. Once the drawing is computerized, we may have to come out to verify a few measurements. This is normal, as a pool has minor variables and this allows us to get a perfect fit.
- Delivery of your custom liner –Delivery of your liner usually take 3-4 weeks, depending on demand. May is the busiest season, as most people are replacing their liners at this time. Once the liner has arrived, we will call and schedule the installation.
- Installation –On the day of installation, we completely clean the bottom of the pool and prep it for drop in. Our technicians will hang the new liner and make adjustments for the proper fit. We install vacuums to pull the liner tight to the sides and remove wrinkles. We start by filling with water, securing and cutting the main drain. We then specify with the homeowner the level we need the water at to perform the next steps. The vacuum will also be running during this entire process.
- Follow up – After the water level has reached the specified mark, we come back out to remove the vacuum, install the stair strips, return plates, skimmers plates, and pool light rings.
- Water loss test – We allow the pool to sit for 24 hours to ensure that there is no water loss other than normal evaporation. Once this test is confirmed, we start the system and get your pool up and running.
Now is the fun part to jump in an enjoy the fresh new look of your pool liner and the peace of mind it was installed by the professionals at Pool Werks.